Post: Administrative Assistant Hours: 25 hours per week: Community Job Scotland funded for 6 months but may be extended Salary: £8.75/hour plus 7% non-contributory pension
Eligibility: This vacancies is only open to unemployed 16 to 29 year olds who have a disability and or long term health condition and who are not on the Work Programme, Community Work Placement, Work Choice or Specialist Employment Support
Please contact your Jobcentre Plus or Skills Development Scotland advisor to discuss eligibility and to access an CJS application form
Main duties of Post:
1. To support the team with administrative work
2. To support other staff when required in relation to specific activities such as event management.
3. To provide additional support to other FVA projects as required
4. To support Footcare Fife with administration taking phone calls
5. To collate information and produce draft articles for the e-bulletin and the website.
6. To undertake administrative tasks in relation to our database of voluntary organisations.
7. To help set up meeting rooms for internal and external meetings.
8. To provide cover for reception in FVA offices
The closing date for applications is Thursday 04 October 2018.
Further details on the role and how to apply can be found here.