supporting, developing and representing community groups, voluntary organisations, social enterprises and volunteering
Volunteering Opportunity: VO77112
Youth Club Volunteer with Muirhead Outreach Project Limited.
Created/last updated: 04/08/2020
About this opportunity:
Do you have an interest in working with children and Young People? We have clubs that run 3 evenings per week (during term-time) and daytime clubs (during school holidays) •
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and keen to engage and work with them to get the most out of their time at the club • Club duties will include:
- Supervision of children and activities
- Facilitating conversations with and between the children
- Transporting children to and from club or off site activities
- Supporting the team with preparations for the club as required
- Be a visible presence among the group and upholding the values of the charity
Volunteers will undergo initial training covering relevant topics, there will be ongoing support and supervision and access to further free training opportunities.
Out of pocket expenses paid?
Yes - Mileage is paid at 0.35p per mile and public transport is reimbursed.
Friendly, motivated, approachable and good communicators.