supporting, developing and representing community groups, voluntary organisations, social enterprises and volunteering
Volunteering Opportunity: VO73768
Parent + Toddler Group Volunteer with Beanstalk Youth Club.
Created/last updated: 04/08/2020
About this opportunity:
Volunteers would be required to help run the Parent + Toddler group with a vision of possibly leading on this in the future •
Tasks involved will include:
- Taking Register
- Setting up activities/crafts etc
- Interacting with the Parents + Toddlers
- Encouraging parent interaction
- Set-up of tea/coffee and snacks
- Clearing up at end of group
- Responsible for money handling
Induction to nursery area + role
First aid training
Out of pocket expenses paid?
- Previous experience desirable
- Confidence in working with vulnerable parents + toddlers
- Ability to work on your own and part of a team
- Understanding of children's behaviors + development
Restrictions on who can volunteer
No restrictions were specified.
Application Form; Induction/Training; References
No, not for this opportunity.
This opportunity is compatible with the Saltire Awards for volunteers aged 12-25.