When: 12:00 1:00, Thursday 24 November 2022 Where: Teams Call - online, Anywhere with an internet connection and browser, Fife, N/A This event is being organised by Fife Voluntary Action This particular event is free to attend, so no payment is required.
It is too late to book a place for this particular session, sorry about that.
FVA lunchtime learning sessions are aimed at raising the skills and capacities of local service providers interested in improving or enhancing their provision in Fife.
No one needs to face the worry of rising costs alone. The Fife Cost of Living Support Campaign aims to help people through the rising cost of living. We want to make sure every Fifer has easy access to useful information and support from a wide range of services when it is needed the most.
At this session, Audrey Cunningham, Benefit Take Up Campaign Lead, (a post hosted by Citizens Advice & Rights Fife), will:
• Provide an overview of the Cost Of Living Campaign in Fife.
• Explain the role of the Benefit Take Up Campaign Lead in co-ordinating activity between statutory and third sector agencies operating in Fife.
• Share details on a rolling programme of Benefit Take Up Campaigns being implemented.
• Offer access to training and campaign materials for use by you or your agency.
• Provide resources to help practitioners share information, advice and services with each other relating to the Cost of Living or Anti-poverty work in order to support the community of Fife.