**DEADLINE EXTENDED** Fife Voluntary Action - Building Support Officer
Created: 11/10/2019, Updated: 07/11/2019
Post Title: Building Support Officer
Hours per week: 21 hours
Working hours: Flexible and negotiable (Mon-Fri)
Salary: £9.00 per hour
Location: Various across Fife
Reporting to: PA to Chief Executive
Fife Voluntary Action (FVA) is the third sector interface for the Fife Council area. We are an independent charity that receives funding from key public sector agencies to ensure the third sector is robust, resilient and delivers high quality services for the people of Fife. We’re looking to recruit a Building Support Officer to jon our team.
Main Purpose of Post:
To provide a high quality and reliable cleaning and light maintenance duty service that will ensure Fife Voluntary Action continues to provide a high standard of office and meeting facilities for internal staff, tenants and partner organisations.
Main duties of Post:
1. To ensure that a high level of cleanliness is maintained throughout each of our properties – this includes, for example, vacuuming, emptying waste bins, mopping floors, dusting, cleaning inside of windows, damp wiping surfaces, cleaning toilets etc.
2. To conduct a deep clean across properties on a rota basis
3. Ensure consumable items (for example, soap, toilet rolls and paper towels) are always sufficiently available, and to take appropriate action when such consumables run low
4. To provide building support cover in other offices in the event of holiday, sickness or other absences
5. Ensure meeting rooms are clean, tidy and ready for use
6. Cleaning, tidying and setting up meeting rooms between meetings/events
7. To provide appropriate support to caretakers as and when required
8. To be able to carry out light reception duties when required
9. To contribute to the healthy and safe operation of the properties and to be aware of responsibilities for Health and Safety issues for themselves and others
For more information please click on the job description link below.