supporting, developing and representing community groups,
voluntary organisations, social enterprises and volunteering
NHS Fife - Improving the Sexual & Reproductive Health of People who use Alcohol and Drugs
When: 9.30am-12.30pm, Wednesday 21 November 2018 Where: Whyteman's Brae Hospital, Whyteman's Brae, Kirkcaldy, KY1 2ND This event is being organised by NHS Fife This particular event is free to attend, so no payment is required.
It is too late to book a place for this particular session, sorry about that.
Aims: To increase the knowledge and confidence of staff to improve the sexual and reproductive health of people who use alcohol and other drugs.
Successful completion of this course will provide:
• Explored the effects of alcohol and other drugs on sexual and reproductive health
• Shared knowledge about the law, contraception and sexually transmitted infections
• Analysed why people take risks around sexual and reproductive health
• Explored attitudes to sexual and reproductive health and substance use
• Practised discussing sexual and reproductive health with service users
• Identified local services and resources.
Would suit: Those who work with people who use alcohol and drugs and want to increase their knowledge in sexual and reproductive health.